Freelance Blogger For Hire
To hire me to write a single blog post or article for your company website or industry blog, just fill out the form below. I’ll look it over and send you my payment info. Once payment is received, I’ll write up the post and send it to you within 1-2 business days.
If you’d like to hire me to write a batch of articles for you (or for your clients), then hit me up on my CONTACT page and give me all the details there (see form below for what I need from you).
If we’ve never worked together yet, then I’d recommend hiring me for just a single blog post first. That way you can see if we’re a good fit for each other before we commit to a larger project.
Ghostwriting And Copyrights
Once your payment goes through, you own the article. All I get is a one-time payment and an author byline.
However, if you prefer the piece to be ghostwritten (i.e. you can put your name on it, and I will never claim authorship), please specify that in the form below.
How To Get Good Articles For Your Company Blog
When filling out the form below, here are some things to mention that will help me write a high-quality, customized blog post for your website:
- is the post going on your own blog or as a guest post on another blog for backlink purposes?
- should I use 1st person voice (I, we, us, our) as if I am representing your company?
- do you want me to include a call-to-action, inviting the reader to call or email your company to set up an appointment or to visit your nearest location?
- do you want me to include links to sources?
- do you want me to link to a specific page on your website or some other site?
- do you have specific keywords you want included in the content?
- should I include my author byline or am I ghostwriting this one?
tags: where to hire freelance writers, how to hire a freelance writer, sites like textbroker, cheap articles that dont suck, ghostwriter